Wednesday 26 December 2007

Boxing Day.

Jonathan set off back to Wolverhampton after breakfast. After lunch Ann and I took Gran to Ingham, where we met Ann's brother Tim, and transferred Gran and her luggage to Tim's car, for him to take her the rest of the way home. Should have mentioned that Tuva has been poorly all day - tummy upset (which I was inclined to blame on Christmas fare but both Ann and Ruth said that she had eaten very little on Christmas day) and a sore throat. She has slept most of today (probably the best thing for her) and seems rather better now. Cold collation and hot mashed potatoes for supper. I always say that the best part of Christmas for me (cullinarily speaking) is foraging for cold leftovers on Boxing Day. Am now sitting in my study (?) blogging. Ruth (obliging wench) has just allowed me to take her photograph (see above) despite her habitual dislike of this process. Off to bed now. Goodnight all.

2 comments:

Crowbard said...

I always find speaking cullinarily is exceedingly difficult when ones mouth is occupied with cold collations and impossible after polishing off the dregs from all those interesting bottles of liquid Christmas fare.
Big Loves all round especially to poorly Miss T.
Carl'n'Jude.

Unknown said...

Hi, Crowbards. You will be delighted to learn that Miss.T is much betterer than what she was before she became poorlier than what she is now (I think !!!). Just a slight sore throat now. Other than that we have all survived the festivities in excellent shape. Much love, big Bruv.