Friday 27 June 2008

Friday.

 

Snapshot take from upstairs back bedroom window of local school sportsday. Playing field is beyond our parking space to rear of property (I sound like an este agent).
During last week I have spent three day in London, all either viewing sales or buyng stock. Just had lunch with Sue and David - very relaxing - one of David's very subtle curries with rice, then strawberries to follow . Perfect summer lunch. I've got two of Brenda and Warren's grandchildren coming this afternoon to be told all about the history of guns. Hope I don't bore them. More later perhaps.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Crowbard said...

The youngsters won't be bored, I suspect you have a good line of 'hands-on' demonstration material handy. Kids love flashes and bangs and will tolerate a great deal of 'history' in order to get them. Please remember to check for charge remnants, I would hate them to plug you, deliberately or otherwise!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your confidence. We all survived. They were good kids, so I let them handle the goodies, fire caps on a percussion musket,and, as a grand finale, I fired a (largely) civil war flintlock holster pistol in the garden, to great effect. A good time was, I believe, had by all. Certainly by yours truly. Much love to you both, Mike.