Thursday 6 November 2008

Thursday again.

Snapshot of a cyclamen in the garden that has been giving us pleasure for about three weeks now, taken with flash. Choir practice went well, apart from a little friction among the more highly strung sopranos, and a good deal of extraneous chatter among the tenors. The bases, of course, were quiet and restrained (I have known a base line remain quiet and restrained when singing a passage marked FFF. ) Getting ready for Christmas. I know that sounds early, but we only have seven more practices to go. Talking of going, I must - to bed. Goodnight all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nea said...

This Sunday is the first of advent, it's not just creeping up fast, it'll be here tomorrow.
Thank goodness I've already done my shopping, now all I have to do is sort out my Christmas cards.

Unknown said...

Yes, five more Sundays till Christmas, and I must spend three of those in London! Time, you old gypsy man.........!