Friday 25 June 2010

Friday .

 


Cafe Church this morning, which incorporated a bring and buy stall and a raffle, at which Ann won the above prize, a bunch of roses. I think that's a lovely thing to donate as a raffle prize - garden produce.
This evening our good friends Brenda and Warren came to us for an early supper, and then we (all four) went on to our cinema club to see a film called 'with bells on -Morris' (or something like that), a film about Morris dancing. Odd film, but I think we all liked it in parts. Some nice scenic shots. Just got back from it. Bedtime now, though, so - goodnight all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Z said...

I think it is too. We've given new-laid eggs, home-made jam and suchlike as prizes before now, but not flowers.

Unknown said...

We sometimes give a half bottle of the sloe gin that I make. Which reminds me, it's time I strained and bottled last yeear's sloe gin.