Sunday 27 February 2011

Sunday.

Just home having spent the weekend in the midlands with brother Carl, and sister in law Judy. Above photo shows Great Aunt
Ann playing with newish (17 weeks old) Great Niece Lottie.


Above (and below) photoes show hellebores in Judy's garden. Judy has green fingers. The hellebores I've been showing you recently in our garden
are all gifts of a year or so ago from Judy's garden (I should, I suppose, say from Carl and Judy's garden ) but I'm sure Carl will forgive me saying that Judy
is the gardener of the partnership - garden designed and executed by her, although he does the heavy work - chopping trees down, filling in ponds, etc.




And lastly I must show you the proud grandparents, Judy and Carl, playing with Lottie (Charlotte really but she's become Lottie and it seems to suit her).
Once again, Judy and Carl, thankyou very much for a very enjoyable and completely relaxing weekend.
Love, Ann and Mike.

P.s. I didn't sleep at all in the car on the way home, Judy, so there!!! It took us just over two hours (including a stop for petrol).

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Crowbard said...

I must dispute your description of the final photo as we are not so much playing with Lottie as fighting over possession of her!
I lost again!
Thank you both so much for the stimulating pleasure of your company... a most enjoyable weekend for us too, thank you - especially for taking the long drive to visit us... I really cannot manage to drive so far for the long overdue return visit, though I love your Roman walled workshop and your very comfortable four-poster visitor's bed. Really good to see you both looking so well despite Annie's nasty cold. We hope she soon gets her full health back; loving blessings, Carl and Jude.

Unknown said...

Hi Carl.Thank you, but I can't recall the last time we had a 'very comfortable four poster visitor' to stay.
Love, Mike.