Tuesday 28 June 2011

Tuesday.

Woken from a brief post prandial zizz (afternoon nap Lori) by a crash of thunder that sounded like the crack of doom, and could hear a howling gale going on with horizontal sheeting rain, lightning, etc. Took the above photo from almost the same point from which I took one yesterday and waffled on about a lovely blue summer sky. Should have kept me trap shut (remained silent, Lori). I didn't take this from quite the same spot as it would have meant getting soaked, so being a custard (short for cowardy custard, L.) I took the photo through the kitchen window. Still, I suppose the garden needed it. And as far as I'm concerned the garden's welcome to it.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rog said...

What a difference a day makes!

Unknown said...

Very true, Rog.

Z said...

Divided by a common language, you and Lori!

Pat said...

So far torrential rain but no thunder here.

Sir Bruin said...

I suspect that it will turn out to be the wrong sort of rain.

Unknown said...

You could be right Sir B. but the garden's looking the fresher for it today.

Lori Skoog said...

Ha ha! Never heard of that prandial zizz thing but I know all about keeping your trap shut!