Tuesday 12 July 2011

Tuesday.



Photoes show corners of the garden. In fact opposite corners of the garden.
Been a pleasantly relaxed day. Spent most of it in the workshop pottering at odd jobs. This afternoon Ann went into Ipswich on the 'bus (senior citizen's 'bus pass). Couldn't go with her as Neil, our computer engineer was due to call in, which he did. He put various minor problems to rights. Ann went to Ipswich market and bought various vegetables and fruit, all of it very fresh. Had some of it for supper, then had our usual game of scrabble. Must knock off and clean boots ready for the morning. Goodnight all.

P.s. Christopher. I always write up my blog late in the evening. It's like keeping a journal. No point in doing it until the day's nearly over, so you can record what's happened during it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Four Dinners said...

As my garden is currently a bit building site-ish I'll settle for admiring this instead ;-)

Cheers old bean

4D

Unknown said...

Hello 4Ds. Sorry I haven't been leaving comments on your blog lately. Been trying, and it seems very reluctant to accept comments. As it's not the only one, I think the fault must be at my end. My engineer should be calling next week re another slight problem, so I'll try and get it cleared up then.