Wednesday 24 August 2011

Wednesday 1.

Up just after six  this morning and went to early service. Read a lesson apiece. Home and took below photo of a hibiscus in garden. Don't kow the name of it. but it's a very pretty one. A few years ago it was said that the only hardy hibiscus that would grow in this country was the 'Blue bird'. There seems to be all sort of hibiscii (?) here now.
In fact the two intertwined hibiscii below grow in my neighbour's garden. One is a 'Blue bird' and the other is a pink one with darker centres.

Spent the rest of the day pottering in my workshop. Got a good deal done. Took the below photo in the garden at tea time (4.30ish Lori) just to show that the lupins are having a second flowering.




Been a long day, and I'm about ready for my bed. So - Goodnight, dear readers (if any).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Crowbard said...

Sorry Mike - bit slow there, of course you have readers, it's just that we nod off from time to time.
Zizzzzz......

Unknown said...

I know I do, really, Carl. Just testing.