Thursday 27 October 2011

Thursday.

I'm having problems with the illustration of my blog. Picassa refuses to use the photoes. Please bear with me until it's sorted out. At the moment my machine can only repeat the words "memcache value is null for form restoration".  I take it a memcache is some form of lady's purse or reticule? Or possibly a shortened form of memory cache? I do wish the chaps in charge of these machines would teach them to speak plain English.

Memcache indeed !!!

Oh well. In the meantime, I'm afraid it will be verbal messages only.
P.s. As a matter of interest, is anyone else having the same problem ?

2 comments:

Z said...

I don't use Picasa for posting pictures, I do them direct from my computer.

And that's a totally unhelpful message. Even if they put memory cache, it gives no clue to what the message means.

Lori Skoog said...

Mike...do you ever empty your cache? Maybe your computer is bogged down. Try emptying your trash and cleaning out as much as you can.

I love Picasa.