Thursday 30 March 2017

Thursday.


On Sunday morning we took photographs of each other  with  daughter Kerry who  was spending the  weekend with us. The one Ann took with Kerry and I worked alright so  I published it. However  the  one I took of Ann and Kerry vanished into the  bowels of  my blogger's photographic records and refused to come  to heel.  However it eventually reappeared (no rhyme or   reason given), I was able  to recapture it and herewith publish it. I don't think I shall ever be able to make sense of this machine. I was marginally better at the Windows seven I had for the first ten years of computer usage, but this one, a Windows Ten seems to make  no sense at all.   I used a computer regularly in the mid 1970s, it was a fairly simple memory bank, and being  a reasonably  simple creature meself I got on quite well with it. Oh for the days of reasonable simple creatures I could get on reasonably well  with....... (sigh!) 


No comments: